- Undertaking inception/baseline surveys and need assessment etc.
- Mid-term reviews, monitoring, evaluations and impact assessments of projects and programmes.
- Undertaking research on development issues using participatory methodologies (FGDs, PR, PRA &PLA), and quantitative techniques.
- Analytical documentation of processes, interventions and results.
- Developing strategic information, education and communication (IEC) material for behavioural change and mobilising communities on social issues.
- Capacity development of civil society organisations, CBOs, elected representatives of local governments, and govt. functionaries (managerial and front line) on themes such as organisational development, leadership, planning, monitoring, and social themes etc.
- Campaign planning on social issues like voter and candidate awareness on local government elections, gender issues, Right to Information, MGNREGA, social accountability (social audit, report card) etc.