Key Past Assignments:
- Midterm Evaluation of Engendered “Minimizing Gender Gap” Programme for Sri Bhubneshwari Mahila Ashram (SBMA), Uttarakhand/ Plan India
- Documentation of campaign on Total Sanitation, Hygiene and Safe Drinking Water Centered around Livelihood Issues for Mahatma Gandhi Seva Ashram, Joura, Madhya Pradesh under Water Aid India supported project.
- Comparative Study on Implementation of Total Sanitation Project & Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act in District Sheopur, Mahatma Gandhi Seva Ashram, Joura, Madhya Pradesh, Water Aid India.
- Annual Programme Progress Review for SBMA/Plan, Gairsain Unit, Uttarakand, India.
- Documentation of Best Practices under ‘Janmuhim’ a 10 year Action-Aid supported programme in Orai, Jalaun District in Bundelkhand region of Uttar Pradesh.
- Facilitation of TOT of Bharat Nirman Volunteers, organised by SIRD, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh (August 29-5 September 2011 & October 17-24, 2011)
- Documentation of People’s Campaign for Land and Livelihood Rights, The JANSATYAGRAHA 2011-2012 for Ekta Parishad
- Joint Assessment of children groups ( Bal Panchayats & Kishori Samuh), SBMA-Plan, Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand
- Feasibility study on proposed Cooperative for Karchobi workers for SAKAR, Bareilly under Action Aid supported project.
- AADHAAR team provided its services for AMMC, Afghanistan for vulnerability study and perception survey of Afghanistan Independent Bar Association (AIBA) members.
- AADHAAR team provided its services for AMMC, Afghanistan and Oxfam Novib for Vulnerability Assessment Report under the Emergency Drought Response Project, Shirintagab District, Faryab Province, Afghanistan.
- AADHAAR team engaged in the rapid assessment of Prime Minister’s Rural Development Fellowship (PMRDF) for Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD)
- AADHAAR team engaged in Assessment of Municipalities Satisfaction of Capacity Building support provided by Support to National Policies on Urban Poverty Reduction (SNPUPR), a DfID support to Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation under Rajiv Awas Yojna (RAY).
- Two rounds of ToT for SHG leaders on management of savings and micro planning based on SHG activities for Wildlife Trust of India
- A Week Training on Micro Planning (Village Development Planning) for IRRAD, S.M Sahgal Foundation, New Delhi
- Script writing for Radio Programme on Panchayati Raj-Haryana for IRRAD, Gurgaon
Thematic Areas of Work
- Water and Sanitation
- Governance (PRIs and ULBs)
- Social Inclusion (SC/ST/Women and Children)
- Health (Women and Child Health)
People on the Team:
Post holders in Governing Board
1. Ms. Neha Chaturvedi, President
2. Dr. Rajesh Sinha, Vice President (Also, Social Audit Officer, UNDP/Ministry of Rural Development, GOI)
3. Mr. Kamleshwar Singh, Secretary cum CEO
4. Mr. Vivek Sharma, Treasurer
5. Dr. Anshuman Karol, Assit. Manager, PRIA, New Delhi
6. Ms. Sharmistha Choudhry, Development Professional
7. Ms. Sujna Krishnamurthy, Team Leader, Under The Mango Tree
Please write to us at our Administrative Office:
C/O- 181/A, Bhoorgaon, Panditwari-II, near lovely market, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Email: email@example.com; Mob: +91 8171660669
Face book: AADHAAR-An Association for Development, Harmony and Action Research
Contact Person: Mr. Kamleshwar Singh, Secretary /CEO
Field Office: Village and Post –Mahar, Tehsil- Devprayag, Distt.-Tehri Garhwal, Uttarakhand
Contact Person: Ms. Pooja Sharma , Director
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mob: 9459381537, 9816599017
Contact Person-Dr. Rajesh Sinha
A-12, Vasant Apartment, 181/9, Kishangarh (Opp. B-4), Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070,